Hi Associates,

Greeting from GCP-Inc ,

Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this

Kindly Revert back your updated profile to sa...@gcp-inc.com*

*Title: SAP BW-BPS Position*

Duration : 6+Months

Location: Benton Harbor, MI

*Note:* This person must have very strong BPS background and be comfortable
as the only person with BPS experience on the team. They will be used as the
BPS expert and expected to offer suggestions and knowledge with BPS to the

Whirlpool has a new for a high level consultant to join their current BW
team to help them implement the BPS portion of BW within their procurement
area. THIS PERSON MUST BE AN EXPERT WITHIN BPS as they do not have someone
on staff to do this. We must identify someone who can run a lot on their own
both technically and also with the business units.

Business Planning (BW-BPS) enables you to produce planning applications. You
can either develop your own planning application or use the Business Content
delivered by SAP.

Thanks & Regards,

Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :sa...@gcp-inc.com
Chat ID : sandy.g...@gmail.com