*Dear Associate,*

* *

*Below mentioned is list of consultants with CSInfoTech, LLC. Kinldy let me
know if you have any requirements for them.*

* *

*For more Details mail me @ **j...@csinfotech.com* <j...@csinfotech.com>*  or
call me on 571-480-8462 *

*Name                                 Skill
Location       Relocation      Available*

Srikanth                            *Business Objects             GA
**Open                    *Immed

*Srinidhi                           Oracle Developer            KY
**Open                   *Immed

*Tapaswi                           Oracle Developer            NJ
**Open                   *Immed

Praneeth                           *Oracle Apps Developer VA
**Open                   *Immed

*Sunil                                 Qtp QA
**Open                   *Immed

Shravan                            *Oracle DBA                      CA
**Open                   *Immed

*Deepak Raghavendra   Net Developer                 MI                   **
Open                   *Immed

*Hiranya                           .Net Developer                MD
**Open                   *Immed

Naveen                            *.Net Developer                AZ
**Open                   *Immed

RAJESH                        *.Net Developer                GA
**Open                   *Immed

*Naveen                             .Net Developer                 IL
**Open                  *Immed

*Ramesh                            Crystal Reports                WI
**Only OH              *Immed

*Santhosh                          Unix Admin                     NJ
**Open                   *Immed

*Shanthan                         WeblogicAdmin              TX
**Open                   *Immed

*Swetha                             Peoplesoft HRMS           MN
**Open                   *Immed

*Shashank                        Cognos Developer          CA
**Open                   *Immed

*Prathima                         Cognos Developer           NC
**Open                   *Immed

*Srinivas                          SQL Developer                 MD
**Open                   *Immed

*Sree                                 SAP SD
NY                  **Open                   *Immed

*JAN                                  SAP SD
VA                      **Open                   *Immed**

*Divya                              Sap Abap
**Open                   *Immed

Ramesh                                *Java developer
**Open                    *Immed

Abhiram                               *Business Objects             TN
**Open                    *Immed

Ramarao                              *Sharepoint Developer    MD
**Open               *3 weeks Notice

Thanks & Regards,
Canal Winchester,OH-43110
mailing list, reply with remove and include your original email
address/addresses in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
where our mail is received. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.