Dear Partners,
I have the following immediate need:

Job Title: SAP PP-Functional Consultants
Location: Bay Area, CA
Job Type: 9 months Contract
The consultants must have done atleast three implementation projects in the Required Skills.
Minimum 8-10 years of SAP experience is required.
Only Local Candidates (or) who can relocate locally needs to apply (client will not pay for expenses).
Send me the matching profile and after reviewing the resumes, I will get back to you.
Please send resume with rate cofirmation and contact details in same email.

ZealTech Inc.
Phone:510.870.5025 * Cell: 510.449.5280 * Fax : 510.372.0571

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "zilliontechnologies" group.