How have you been lately? I have a Sr. ETL opportunity that came out, which
fits your background well. Please take a look at this position. I will call
you sometime this morning. Please revert to ro...@trustek.com
Please let me know, if you can help me with this requirement. Or if you know
of a Friend who is suitable for this position and is available, I would
really appreciate your help.
I'm contacting you because I found your resume on Dice.
My name is Rohit Shetty and I'm a recruiter with Trustek Inc, based in New
Jersy. I was reviewing your profile on Dice and would like to get in touch
with you regarding a Sr. ETL Developer opportunity with one of my client's
in PA headquarters.
In short, my client is looking for a very talented Sr. ETL informatica
Developer who would be intended to help develop a CDX ODS,
Warehouse/Datamart using ETL tools (Informatica version 8.1.xx) . This is a
6 month project that will begin ASAP. Below is an overview of the position
for you to review. If interested, please give me a call at your earliest
convenience and we can explore this further.
I would appreciate if you can fill the following details and revert back to
Total IT Exp.:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :
*Sr ETL (Informatica Developer) *
*Location: PA *
*This position is a Sr ETL Informatica Developer position. The intended to
help develop a CDX ODS, Warehouse/Datamart using ETL tools (Informatica
• Five (5+) years of strong experience in Data Warehousing and ETL using
Informatica PowerCenter 8.1.xx, 7.5 Informatica PowerMart, Warehouse
Designer, PowerConnect for Oracle, PowerPlug, Power Analyzer,.
• Three (3+) years of Relational/Dimensional Data Modeling Experience using
Data Model, Star Schema Modeling, FACT & Dimensions tables, Physical &
Logical Data modeling,
• Designed and Customized data models for Data warehouse supporting data
from multiple sources.
• Extensively worked with Informatica to load data from flat files, Oracle,
DB2, MS SQL server to target database.
• Worked on Informatica tools; Source Analyzer, Mapping Designer & Mapplets,
• Developed various mappings by using reusable transformations. Utilizing
most of the transformations like Source Qualifier, Aggregator, Filter,
Expression, Unconnected and connected Lookups, and Update Strategy.
• Improved the mapping performance using SQL
• Used PL/SQL to write stored procedures to increase the performance.
• Created Shared Mapplets and used them in different mappings.
• Developed various sessions containing parameter files, indicator files and
multiple source files.
• Optimized query performance, session performance.
• Customized data by adding calculations, summaries and functions.
• Created database triggers for data security.
• Write SQL, PL/SQL codes, stored procedures and packages, when needed
• Used parameters and variables at mapping and session levels to tune the
performance of Maps.
• Designed and documented the validation rules, error handling and test
strategy of the mapping.
• Assist in mentoring internal staff on Informatica best practices and
• Assist in architectural design of BI infrastructure.
Data Warehousing: Informatica PowerCenter 8.1.xx, 7.1(Source Analyzer, Data
Warehousing Designer, Mapping Designer, Mapplet, Transformations, Workflow
Monitor, Worklets), Informatica Powermart, Informatica PowerAnalyzer, , SQL*
Plus, SQL*Loader; Dimensional Data Modeling: Dimensional Data Modeling, Data
Modeling, Star Schema Modeling, FACT and Dimensions Tables, Physical and
Logical Data Modeling, SQL, PL/SQL,
Databases Oracle 10g, 9i**
1001 Durham Ave, Suite #101
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
9252181845, 925-218-2387 Work Number
866 294 1314 Fax
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the
And may contain confidential and privilege information. If you are not the
Please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of original
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying
Of this email or any action taken in reliance of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be Unlawful.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at