Hi there,

My name is Syed and I am a Technical recruiter with Synergy Computer
Solution. Synergy Computer Solution is a recruiting and consulting firm that
specializes in the Healthcare/ IT field.

I have few Urgent Opened Position Detroit, MI for 12+ Months Contract

*Please send resumes with rate at sah...@synergycom.com I will call you if
resume suits on position*

*Voice Application Developer 2 *

1.       Experience developing voice applications using Java (as opposed to
leveraging a tool that builds the application)

2.       Experience developing VXML (Grammars) and JSP/STRUTS components
that dynamically generate the VXML

3.       Strong J2EE application development skills

4.       XML and Web Services

Thanks and Regards,* *

*Syed S.Ahmed*

Email: sah...@synergycom.com|| <sah...@synergycom.com%7c%7c>

||Synergy Computer Solutions, Inc.||30700 Telegraph Road,Suite 2615||
Bingham Farms, MI 48025||