Please reply to :
Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  BI Analyst with PSFT and BO

Location                               :  Palo Alto, CA

Duration                                :  6 months

* Participate as an IT Analyst in the review and refinement of the future state
process, changes, and scope

* Review business requirements including information needs with IT
* Participate in determining IT solution to address business requirements and
information needs
* Develop use cases and technical specs in consultation with PM and Product
* Coordinate UAT with the business. Monitor progress, execution and completion.
* 1 to 2 years of Business Object experience
* 3 to 5 years of IT analyst experience
* 2 to 3 years of UNIX, Oracle DB, PL SQL,  SQL, PJC knowledge

>From the manager here is the feedback from candidates who interviewed:
We're looking for a mix of technical skills in BI, Peoplesoft, and sql as well
experience analyst skills in all phases of the SDLC.

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229

the inconvenience caused.