Hi Dear,

This is Sanjay from FCS Software Solutions. I have one requirement with me of
Quest Shareplex Implementation Consultant.  If you have anyone on this Do Let
me know with your Consultants Updated profile in a Word Format, So that I can
Submitt the Profile to the Client.

Location(State/city):New York NY
Duration: 6+ months

Req Details:

Must be willing to travel nationally

Qualifications
. Bachelor's degree or 4 additional years of operations and technical writing
work experience in lieu of a degree
. 3 years of professional experience with the Administration and Maintenance of
Quest Shareplex.
Need to see details supported in resume along w/ versions (of Shareplex)
supported.
. 3 years technical writing and documentation experience
. 3 years functional and technical requirements gathering experience

Professional Skill Requirements
. Proven ability to work independently and as a team members
. Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
. Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
. Must display professionalism and confidence
. Excellent customer service skills
. Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills

"Looking forward to work with you"

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar
Technical recruiter  I  FCS Software Solutions  I
Tel: (408) 324 .0436 X 836
Toll Free : 1-800-566-4604 X 836
efax: (775) 923-8767 / 775-227-6817
Yahoo IM:- skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Gmail ID:- skumar.cha...@gmail.com
Official Email: skum...@fcsltd.com
www.fcsltd.com

Jagmeet Suri | Sr. Regional Manager | Ext 397 |

e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all
the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.