Hello Friend's,

This is *Satya *from SureIT Inc., We have an urgent position open for *Novel
IDM Developer  **position at GA *.

Please find the specs below and please let me know if you have any
consultants  for this  position, if yes please ensure to reply with Full
Name, Updated resume and Contact details..

Reply to sa...@sureitinc.com or satya.sur...@gmail.com

*Title: Novell IDM Developer*

*Location: Athens *

*Duration: 12 Months    *

Job Name:

*Novell IDM Developer*

UGA (University of GA)

Athens, GA

Submittal Open Date:

Start Date:

03-02-09  **

End Date:

12 Months contract (may extend after that)

Number of workers needed:

Max number of candidate submittals:

Job Description:

Two qualified candidates will be responsible for the installation,
configuration and development effort using the Novell Manager product
including connectivity to participating systems, business process workflows,
rules, auditing and reporting functionality, working in conjunction with UGA
IT staff and an IDM project manager. Recent, hands-on experience with the
Novell Identity Manager version 3.x is required as well as a background in
data mapping, data transformation, directory services (eDirectory) and
flat-file integration with both authoritative source data feeds and
down-stream systems.

Required Skills:

Candidates must have prior experience in developing and deploying all
aspects of Novell Identity Manager version 3.x in development, test and
production environments including:

User Application

§ iManager 2.7

§ Metadirectory Engine 3.6

§ Designer 3.x   Role-based Access

§ Novell Drivers (specifically flat-file)

§Development   Auditing and Reporting

§ Remote Loader

§ eDirectory 8.8.x

§Control (RBAC)

*Capabilities: *

The qualified candidates should be well-versed in JAVA and J2EE disciplines
in addition to other related technologies such as RDBMS, Password
Management, Access Control and general Identity Management delivery

Recent technical experience with the Novell

Excellent JAVA programming skills with experience in§Identity Manager v3.6

Understanding of

§development methodologies such as Iterative, Agile and RUP

Well-versed in§LDAP and directory services with respect to Novell

§related disciplines and languages such as Perl, ETL, Linux OS and XML

Familiarity with full life-cycle development processes (design,
development,  Familiarity with data manipulation including data testing,

§migration, import/export, data mapping and data transformation strategies

Production experience with Susi Linux Enterprise Server (SLES)  experience
with JBoss Application Server

*Best Regards*

* *

*Satya Dowluri*

*** **Sure IT Solutions Inc.***

*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Tel: (602)-334-4209 Fax: (866) 322-0121*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

gTalk:satya.sur...@gmail.com <gtalk%3asatya.sur...@gmail.com> | YIM:

* *

Visit our Blog for requirements - http://sureit.blogspot.com/

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring's have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.

Please send only those candidates who have all the must have experiences and
can provide verifiable references from last 1-2 years of projects done in
US. *

*Please respond with only your pre-existing W2/H1 employees. We reserve the
right to work directly with all others.*