Please send resumes to vinc...@datagrp.com

LOTUS NOTES PROJECT MANAGER

LOCATION: SECAUCUS, NJ

BILL RATE: $55/HR

DURATION: 10 MONTHS

 Job Description:

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

The project manager will take on the responsibilities for production support
and development for a variety of applications, the majority of which are Lotus
Notes/Domino.  A critical success factor will be the ability to multi-task at a
high-level.  It will be common for this project manager to be actively engaged
on as many as 10 projects simultaneously across all parts of the system
development life cycle.  Flexibility and adaptability will be a key component
in success, given the expectation of modifications to requirements.

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 244