*Please send me profiles to n...@e-zencomp.com  609-945-2911.*

* Dear Partners,*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

* *

*SAP MDM/Portal Developer*

*Location: Naperville, IL*

*Length: 6 months*

*Note: Please send matched resumes*

·        Extensive experience in developing enterprise websites built on *SAP
Portal, Netweaver 2004S, EP 7.0. *

·        Experience in custom java development for solutions in *MDM *

·        Experience in *Master Data Management (SAP MDM),* installing and
configuring *MDM Server*, Import Server and Syndication Server.

·        Experience with SRM-MDM Catalog, Search UI, Configuration UI, and
OCI Mapping.

·        Experience in SAP Netweaver PI/XI including Business Process
Management (BPM), Proxy Development, Mapping, Webservices, etc. within *SAP
XI*.

·        Proficient in developing user defined functions in *JAVA for SAP XI
*.

·        Experience in integration document standards such as XML, WSDL,
XSLT, XSD Schemas, SOAP, RNIF, CIDX, EDI, and UN/EDIFACT.

·        Experience with SAP Netweaver PI Adapters, HTTP, RFC, IDOC, JDBC,
Flat File, JMS, SOAP, SMTP

·        Experience in IBM Websphere Portal development (an asset)

·        Excellent Analytical Skills are a must have

·        Good Communication (written & verbal) Skills

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager
EZEN Computer Services, Inc.