*Below mentioned is Skill set of my consultants. Kinldy let me know if you
have any requirements for them.*

*For more Details mail me @ **j...@csinfotech.com* <j...@csinfotech.com>*  or
call me on 571-480-8462 *
SWETHA MALEPATI  PeopleSoft Consultant

Dear Associate,

·         Over 6 Years of experience in PeopleSoft Analysis, Implementation,
Upgrade, Production Support, Data Conversion, Interfacing/Reporting and
Troubleshooting experience.

·         Possesses strong technical knowledge of Enterprise Resource
Planning management skills.

·         Extensive experience in Information Systems encompassing strategic
planning, analysis, design, development and enhancement of client/server
based applications with 3-Tier Architecture and Web based applications.

·         Experienced on PeopleSoft Internet Architecture (PIA) - PeopleSoft
8.0/ 8.3/8.8/8.9.

·         Strong PeopleSoft analytical experience in HRMS
8.9/8.8/8.3/8.0/7.5 (HR, Base Benefits, Ben/Admin, Payroll, payroll
Interface, Time and labor, employee self-service modules (eRecruit,
eBenefits, eProfile, ePerformance, eCompensation and ePay) and Manager
self-service modules.

·         Specialized in designing and developing online customizations,
interfaces, and reports for PeopleSoft HRMS.

·         Developed and debugged several SQR Reports and have extensive
experience in Ad-Hoc reporting by piping data from PS-Query to both Crystal
Reports and Excel.

·         Involved in Workflow, Debugging, Troubleshooting and Testing of
SQR's, Setting up Security and PeopleSoft Applications.

·         Developed application interfaces, batch and reporting programs
using SQR.

·         Expertise in User interface, specification development and

·         Worked extensively in setting up Security Setups in HRMS.

·         Customizing and developing new Interfaces for HR, BENEFIT AND
PAYROLL applications.

·         Experience in developing Interfaces with 3rd Party application
integration with PeopleSoft applications.

·         Specialized in Data extraction interfaces and Conversion from
legacy to PeopleSoft applications.

·         Proficient in the use of PS/nVision, SQR, Crystal Reports,
Application Designer, Data Mover, Import Manager, Maintain Security/Security
Administrator, Query/Crystal, Application Engine, PeopleCode, MassChange,
Workflow and Database agent, and Message agent.

·         Experience in Databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, SQL Base,
MS-Access and DB2.

·         Excellent in Production Support, Documentation, End-Users Training
and Knowledge transfer.

·         Excellent Interpersonal skills, has clear understanding of
business procedures and ability to work as an individual and also part of
the team.

·         Possess superior skills of problem analysis with exceptional
ability to follow project.

·         Standards and procedures, quickly master new concepts and

* *

Technical Skills

Enterprise Software            : PeopleSoft HRMS 8.9/8.8/8.3/8.0/7.5

Reporting Tools                  : SQR, Crystal Reports, PS/nVision

GUI                                  : Visual Basic5.0, Developer2000

Operating Systems              : Windows 2003/XP/2000/98/95, Windows NT 4.0
and UNIX

Programming Languages      : PeopleCode, C, COBOL, SQL, PL/SQL, ASP

Databases                         : Oracle 9i/8/7.x, DB2, MS-SQL Server

Thanks & Regards,
Canal Winchester,OH-43110

mailing list, reply with remove and include your original email
address/addresses in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
where our mail is received. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.