Kindly reply to : mohammed.ah...@ibssinc.com
Please let me know if you have any consultant for below project
*Looking for US CITIZEN / GC HOLDER *
*POSITION: **APPL. SYSTEMS ANALYST / PROGRAMMER***
* Location: *Princeton, NJ
*Duration: *6 Months
Applications Systems Analyst/Programmer-Sr
The *IOPS Group* within *SR&T/ETS* needs to fill a 6 month Applications
Systems Analyst Programmer-Senior position.
The candidate with the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities will need
to start as soon as possible.
*The candidate filling this Applications Systems Analyst Programmer - Senior
position, working with a team of developers, will provide programming, and
testing skills as per **ETS standards**. *
*The candidate will collaborate with other team members to develop new
modules, design new functionality, and enhance the **IOPS System**. *
*The candidate will participate in the **design sessions** of the new
modules and enhancements.*
The ideal candidate will be responsible for: *
- Provide expertise in programming, development and testing skills of new
modules/functionalities and enhancements.
- Debug Production issues
- PN Fixes
- Code changes for New change request.
- Analysis required for new change request.
- Support the System Test group.
- Responsible for Unit testing.
- Fixing/resolving Performance test issues
- Data setup and loading data in various environments.
- Participate in the design sessions of new modules and enhancements.
- Excellent communication skills
- Participated in the development of a high level architecture and
- Ensured the business critical needs were met by the application.
- Supported everyday efforts assigning work to the development team.
- Preparing and maintaining detailed specifications from which programs
will be written.
- Responsible for coordinating the IOPS setup, data loads for testing and
overall End to End testing with SR&T Teams.
- Provide on-going production support coverage.
- Verify documentation (specs, requirements, etc) have been delivered to
the testing programs
- Produce flawless technology to enable 100% quality in assessment
delivery and score reporting
*Position Requirements/Technical Skills**:*
*Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities*
The ideal candidate for the new I-OPS (ITP to I-OPS) must have five to seven
years of diverse experience in positions requiring knowledge and use of
information processing technology, have worked as part of a team, have
attention to detail, be a self-starter and be able to work independently.
The ideal candidate must also have a high level of technical skill, strong
knowledge and experience with the following: Java/Swing 1.6, Crystal Reports
XI or 2008/Java Reporting Component (JRC), SQL Server (express), ScanTools
Plus/user exit programming with VC++/Link SDK (VC.NET <http://vc.net/> or
VB.NET <http://vb.net/> or C#.NET), and Install Shield 2009.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
*New I-OPS (ITP to I-OPS):*
- Java/Swing 1.6
- Crystal Reports XI or 2008 Java Reporting Component (JRC)
- SQL Server (express)
- ScanTools Plus/user exit programming with VC++/Link SDK
VB.NET <http://vb.net/> or C#.NET)
- Install Shield 2009
- Java/Swing 1.2
- Oracle Lite 4.0
- Crystal Reports 8.5 with Seagate API
- ScanTools II/user exit programming in C/C++
- Microsoft Access 2003/2007
- Install Shield 2009
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Works independently
- Works as part of a team
- Adheres to standards
The candidate should have a Bachelor's degree, with coursework in the
information processing or business-related curricula, or an equivalent
combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and
abilities can be acquired is necessary.
Have an awesome day!
Thanks & Regards,
International Business Software Solutions (IBSS) Inc,
"Moving Business to the Edge of Technology"
2540 US Highway 130,Suite 101,Cranbury NJ 08512 - 3519,
*Phone: 609-395-9007 X 468 *|| Fax : 732-876-0383 || *
*IBSS Inc: *A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations*.*
*Note:* We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry
for the inconvenience caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at