*Reply to:v...@beyondtekit.com <to%3av...@beyondtekit.com> (LOCAL TO NY
ONLY, MAX RATE:$45)*
This is my direct client opening for *Business Analyst *- New York, NY. This
is a 12 months contract position. The Hourly rate is $45/hr. Candidates need
to interview in person and should be in the NY area.
*SCOPE OF SERVICES *
This resource will work closely with other team leads (Project Manager,
Developers, and QA Tester) to translate those Requirements into optimal
solution designs. This role is critical to the overall success of the
project; greater thought and thoroughness put into the initial requirements
phase of the project exponentially reduces the cost and amount of time spent
rebuilding and testing (due to revisions) down the road.
*MANDATORY SKILLS/EXPERIENCE **Note: candidates who do not have the
mandatory skills will not be considered.*
- Minimum 4 years experience as a Business Analyst.
- Proven experience in defining requirements for solutions in
multiple-entity environments (multiple agencies and business partners)
- Experienced with formal SDLCs and business analysis methodologies;
Working knowledge of business analysis documentation standards.
- Experience using standard project tools including Microsoft Project,
Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to
clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders; must be a team
player who works well with technical and non-technical resources.
- Must take initiative, be a decisive decision-maker and show confidence
in decisions made.
- Must be able to take strategic direction from executive management and
participate in strategic planning activities throughout the lifetime of the
- Must be able to see tasks through to completion without significant
- Software programming experience helpful but not required.
- Experience in performing business analysis tasks on large systems
integration projects for mission critical processes.
*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
Degree Major (year graduated & name of institute): please specify
Total IT Experience:
Total *Business Analyst *exp:
Total exp in defining requirements for solutions in multiple-entity
environments (multiple agencies and business partners):
Total exp with formal SDLCs and business analysis methodologies:
Total Working exp/knowledge of business analysis documentation standards:
Total exp using standard project tools including Microsoft Project, Excel
Total Software programming exp:
Total exp in performing business analysis tasks on large systems integration
projects for mission critical processes:
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one else?
* If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and are
interested, please send your resume, rate and contact information to
*mailto:v...@beyondtekit.com?subject=business Analyst - New York, NY
* Please ensure you complete and copy/paste the above-completed matrix with
*Tel: 714-857-2002 - Ext -815*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at