Please reply to : h...@sriveninfosys.com

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Java with Websphere & SAS
Reporting

Location                               :  Raleigh, NC

Duration                                :  6+ months

Need Java and Websphere and SAS REPORTING experience.

NO resumes without all 3 experience will be considered.

The current application resides within a WebSphere environment and is developed
is Java with SAS reporting. Parts or all of the enhancements may be moved to a
.Net environment with a SQL Server backend.

The selected candidate will work to plan, design and build user friendly, web
based screens to meet business needs. The existing application requires
extensive modifications which may include revising the data schema as well as
reengineering the business process.

Thanks & Regards,

Hari
Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205