Role: PeopleSoft Payroll SME (DCPS) Level 4
Start Date: 03/02/2009
End Date: 03/01/2010
Location: Washington DC
Business Analyst - PeopleSoft Subject Matter Expert with strong experience
in both configuration and use of North American Payroll.
The following are a number of requirements and tasks that the contractor
must fulfill as a part of the scope of work. A District Project Manager will
be assigned to work with the contractor to provide assistance and oversight.
- Serve as a member of the PeopleSoft functional/configuration team.
- Perform functional analysis, requirements, definition and ERP module
configuration and testing.
- Analyze requirements to apply system solutions to business problems.
- Create prototypes for new designs and walk through with business owners
- Design and develop functional specifications, data flow diagrams, data
mapping, flow charts, data dictionaries, and functional mapping for
automated solutions in support of business process operations and functions.
Perform fit/gap analysis of business requirements/processes to PeopleSoft
- Document system enhancement proposals, outline issues, alternatives and
provide recommendations detailing performance, costs, scheduling, time and
- Configure and set configuration tables and transaction/control tables.
- Identify and resolve gaps in business processes.
- Perform security/authorization set-up, user documentation, data interface
design, data migration and reconciliation.
- Develop necessary "work arounds" using light programming skills.
- Apply knowledge and experience with technology and application development
- Perform basic systems analysis techniques, to include but not be limited
to, testing, debugging, file design and storage.
- Understand and adhere to documentation standards, file design and storage.
- Performs configuration of core Payroll: Benefits and General Deductions,
Vendors, Earnings codes and programs, taxes, Pay calendars, accumulators,
additional pay, etc.
- Advise and support the payroll department in use of Retro pay processing
- Advises the payroll department on best practices in utilizing PeopleSoft
to perform payroll functions
*THIS IS A FUNCTIONAL POSITION - TECHNICAL DEVELOPERS WITH LITTLE OR NO
FUNCTIONAL EXPERIENCE SHOULD NOT BE SUBMITTED. VENDOR SHOULD CAREFULLY READ
THE DESCRIPTION AND SELECT CANDIDATES THAT MEET THE REQUIRED/DESIRED SKILLS.
Thanks & Regards
Confab Systems, Inc
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at