Please send profiles to su...@e-zencomp.com *609-945-1186*
We have below requirement with one of our clients. Please go through the job
description and let me know if you have any suitable profiles. Do send me
the contact details and rate/hr of your consultants ASAP.
*Location: Cary, NC*
*Disciplines: *Database Admin., Database Design and Analysis and Data
Warehousing. The individual will be supporting *DB2* mainframe
*production*databases and all associated utility jobs.
· Provide production support of large DB2 databases, supporting
· Troubleshoot production problems and working effectively with
other team members to identify and address problems.
· Perform data analysis to provide management with timely and
· Perform data management tasks as required loading, image copying,
editing, restoring and removing data at the requests of our clients.
· Tune of SQL code and assisting developers in writing and tuning
· Test of new features or 3rd party tools.
· Interact with DB2 support to resolve issues.
· Physical database design.
· Experience with data replication tools (Data Mirror) a plus.
· Capacity planning and scalability of solutions
· DB2 database maintenance and tuning
· Effect of changes in enterprise data architecture
· Level of effort required to meet client objectives
· Evaluate and recommend new procedures, software and hardware to
support ongoing and proposed strategic initiatives
· Create, procure and maintain all database related documents,
procedures, guidelines and architecture diagrams
· Coordinate with the Operations team on the resolution of database
issues as well as define procedures for operations team.
- Minimum *8 years* of experience on the mainframe using *DB2* for z/OS
- *DB2* *DBA* for z/OS V7 / V8
- *DB2* Admin Toolkit
- *DB2* Replication ** LTM and DPROPR
- Stored Procedures
- VSAM (Linear / KSDS)
- JCL / PROCs
*SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED: *
· Minimum of 8+ years experience with *DB2*.
· DB2 system DBA
· Experience in *DB2*, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader
· Expertise in administering large *DB2* databases in a
· Expertise with SQL and stored procedure optimization
· Expertise with Linux/Windows environments and shell scripting *
sh, Perl, etc
· Experience in data migration, data conversion and data cleansing
· Experience in data modeling tools
· Knowledge of *DB2* system and security administration
· Prior experience in a real-time transaction processing
· Prior experience in designing and tuning large decision support
· Exposure to statistics and analytics techniques
EZEN Computer Services Inc.,
609- 945- 1186|| Fax 609-452-5613||
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at