Please send resumes to

Websphere Portal Developer.

 Location: Canton, MA -  Locals to MA or someone who can take Face to Face

Duration: 3 Months

Rate: $45-50/hr

 Development experience required:

 Java J2EE - Struts, JSF, RAD 7 or 8, servlets, JSP, JDBC, SQL,
HTML/Javascript/CSS, and Basic UNIX shell scripting.

 Key Technologies:

 Java, J2ee, Websphere Portal 6.1

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul