Hi Associates,

Hope you will find the this message safe……..

*Business Analyst (Needed)*

No of Positions: *Four Openings***

3 are 10 months and one is 3 months.

Rate/Salary Description: $35-37 USD/HR.

Some travel may be required but it would be minimal.

Need a strong business analyst to work on a large scale integration
project.  Looking for all standard business analyst skills along with strong
process skills.

Gathering and documenting business requirements definition, including gap
analysis and scope definition, modeling (business and data), analysis
(processes and controls), and all levels of written communication. Strong
skills in testing (creating test plans, data and scripts, performing
testing, planning and facilitating system, integration, and user acceptance
testing), deployment of systems, project planning and management, and end
user support requirements (training, documentation, technical/application
support).   Proficient in group facilitation and change management.Well
versed in complex process flow definition, facilitation, and cross domain,
cross geography process definition.

Process heavy

Process control

Process Workflow

Process re-engineering

Change Management

Any source control, operations center, call center, data center experience
is a plus

Integration experience preferred

*Thanks & Regards,***

*John, *

*CSInfotech, LLC,*

*6644 Christopher Parklane,*

*Canal Winchester, OH-43110*

* *

*Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th **U.S. Congress this mail
mailing list, reply with remove and include your original email
address/addresses in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
where our mail is received. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.*