Location-Tustin CA

6+ months

***Need GC/ Citizens only

We have a client that is the in the high tech manufacturing industry. The
customer is implementing the following modules GL,AP,AR, FA, Cash, OM, INV,
PO, QA, MRP, WIP, BOM?ENG, Service, service contracts, OBIEE and Hyperion
and we are looking for a technical consultant that will be involved and part
of a team consisting of many consultants. The consultant will be responsible
for the following modules: All modules listed above. The consultant must be
strong in communication, design, coding, migration/change management etc.,
work estimation, team management and R12 knowledge is a huge plus. . You
will be managing all technical work for Reports.