*GC Holders / Citizens*
Here is a hot requirement for *< Java SE Consultant (GC OR Citizens) - Salt
Lake City, UT – 3 to 6 Months CTH >.* Please let us know if you have any
suitable consultants available for the earliest client submission.
*Position: *Java SE Consultant (GC OR Citizens)
*Location: *Salt Lake City, UT
*Duration: *3 to 6 Months CTH
Client is looking for highly skilled Java developers to work on enterprise
and web applications, and infrastructure. Candidates should have 5 years or
more professional development experience and at least a Bachelors degree in
Computer Science. We value intelligence, creativity, quality, technical
leadership, and a strong interest to learn. The ideal candidate must have:
- *Strong Java SE skills, preferably through release 1.5.*
- *Solid SQL ability.*
*And possess many of the following:*
- Proficiency in Object Oriented design and programming.
- Experience with Object Relational Mapping (ORM), especially hibernate.
- Experience using web presentation technologies such as JSP, JSF, Ajax,
Jamon, Velocity, or FreeMarker.
- Use of web container technologies, especially Tomcat.
- Proficiency with IDE-based development, especially in Eclipse.
- Proficiency building unit tests, especially using JUnit.
- Proficiency with Ant, and SVN or CVS.
- XML and related technologies such as XSD, JAXB, XSLT, etc.
- Experience with large databases and systems.
*Other abilities we would like are:*
- Experience building web services, especially using the REST style.
- Programming in C and C++.
- Team lead experience.
- Development on Linux.
- JavaEE related experience such as EJB, Spring, etc.
- Experience with Maven.
- Database schema definition.
- Experience using Oracle 10G.
- Experience with JMS.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at