Hi Friends,

Please send me suitable profiles along with the Rate confirmation only to

Immediate interview if you provide us good resource.

Informatica Admin required - " interview for sure"

Location: Colorado - I will get an interview for them starting next week

Duration: 6 Months

Rate: $50/hr

Job Description:

  a.. Qualifications/Certifications-Must HAVE
  b.. Informatica Certified Administrator  (Informatica Certifications)
  c.. 5 - 10 years of experience in supporting Data Warehouse environments
  d.. 5 - 10 years of  Experience in developing and supporting ETL real-time
and batch processes
  e.. Solid understanding of relational database models and dimensional data
  f.. Recommended Training
  g.. PowerCenter Administrator Level I and Level II

  a.. Manages the PowerCenter Domain, Nodes, Service Manager and Application
  b.. Develops Disaster recovery and failover strategies for the Data
Integration Environment
  c.. Responsible for High Availability and PowerCenter Grid configuration
  d.. Creates new services as nodes as needed
  e.. Ensures proper configuration of the PowerCenter Domain components
  f.. Ensures proper application of the licensing files to nodes and services
  g.. Manages user and user group access to the domain components
  h.. Manages backup and recovery of the domain metadata and appropriate shared
file directories
  i.. Monitors domain services and troubleshoots any errors
  j.. Applies software updates as required
  k.. Tests and implements new technical solutions

Brad Young
Data Group Inc
Website: www.datagroupinc.net
Email id: b...@datagroupinc.net