Here is a hot requirement for *< Sr. Pega Architect - Owings Mills, MD - 6
Months >.* Please let us know if you have any suitable consultants available
for the earliest client submission.
*Position: *Sr. Pega Architect
*Location: *Owings Mills, MD
*Duration: *6 Months
*Job Description: *
Contractor must have knowledge of application and infrastructure systems,
middleware, open gateways, and multiple database technologies. This
individual will have to coordinate and construct the design, management, and
development of multiple projects and select the most efficient and reliable
technologies to meet the demands of the business group.
*Must have Requirements:*
- 5+ years domain knowledge of Healthcare architecture projects.
- Strong Oral and written communication skills.
- Accountable for the architecture and detailed design of the solution to
be implemented as part of the business requirements/needs. Solution will
need to be in alignment with enterprise solution architecture and components
within the corporate infrastructure in addition to the standards for PEGA
implementations. Must have knowledge with Web architectures including
application servers, security, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) along
with infrastructure platforms that make up an ESB.
- A solid background with integration, including integrating PRPC using
TIBCO and services a plus.
- Experience in healthcare industry.
- Experience in claims processing projects a plus.
- Results oriented.
- Customer service orientation.
- Role modeling.
- Team work.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at