*Please send me profiles to n...@e-zencomp.com  609-945-2911.*

* Dear Partners,*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

*PeopleSoft Financial/SCM Technical Consultant*

*Location: MI*

*Dutation: 6 months*

 Candidates will be member of a larger application development technical
team responsible for the design, development, unit testing and
implementation of on-line modifications, workflows, conversions, interfaces
and reports related to the PeopleSoft *Financial and Supply Chain

Will involve technical documentation, analysis, development, unit and
integration testing activities.*

Required skills: *

PeopleSoft developers with 5 years experience implementing PeopleSoft
Financials and/or Supply Chain software.
 Experience with *PeopleCode, Application Engine, Component Interface, SQR
and PeopleTools required*
Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager