*Kindly keep me posted on all **project** **manager** requirements.*
*I have excellent consultant **available** for **project** on c2c basis
*Name: Sahil A*
*Relocation: NJ, NY Only.*
- A resourceful and dynamic Project Manager/Business Analyst with over 9
years extensive experience in Object-Oriented methodologies for business
analysis such as Rational Unified Process (RUP) using Rational Tools.
- Expert in formulating business process reengineering by means of RUP
methodology and enterprise wide systems implementation taking into account
continuous improvement techniques like balanced score card.
- Extensive experience in managing enterprise IT project life cycle
(SDLC) through all phases.
- Excellent knowledge in Financial Analysis. Worked in stocks, bonds and
- Excellent understanding of web security technologies.
- Proficient in streamlining Business processes by recognizing and
avoiding bottlenecks, thereby reducing Cycle time and improving system
efficiency and employee productivity and concurrently employing activity
based costing techniques for better cost benefit analysis of the system.
- Expert in Root Cause Analysis, Feasibility studies, Risk Assessment
- Excellent knowledge in activity based cost accounting for cost analysis
and business process analysis.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in cost management, time management,
risk management, and integration management.
- Experienced in IT project budget analysis, outsourcing strategies, and
- Experience in project oversight and independent validation &
- Strong technical background in systems architecture, database design,
and network administration.
- Solid skills in writing proposals, biding projects, and winning
- Proven ability to deliver high quality IT products and services on
schedule and under budget.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in communications, client relations, and
MSDOS, Windows3.x, Windows95/98/XP, WindowsNT/2000, SQL (Update, Select,
Append), Oracle 8i, Visual Basic 6.0, MS Excel, MS Access, *MS Visio, MS
Project 2003, MS-Word, MS PowerPoint,* RUP 2002, Rational Rose 2002,
Rational RequisitePro 2002, IP Networking protocols – RIP, OSPF, BGP; Cisco
2600 and 3700 series router configurations.
sheets, Internet Information Server.
Visual Basic 6.0, ASP, ADO 2.0, COM, Active X
Messaging & Collaboration Administering MS – Exchange Server 2000, Client
Management via Outlook 2002, Outlook Express.
Windows 2000 Server, Windows NT 4.0, Security Network Security using
Hardware / Software Firewalls, Symantec Antivirus Corporate Edition,
Antivirus Server-Client Management, Internet Gateway Security, Software Engg
Software Engineering, Principles Software Quality Assurance, Software
Analysis and Design, Software Project Management
*Send your Requirements to * * **su...@ibs-consulting.net
* <su...@ibs-consulting.net>* *
*Thanks & Regards *
*International Business Solutions*
Contact - 732-981-0450 x 424
E-mail:- su...@ibs-consulting.net ||Web :- www.ibs-consulting.net ||
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at