Greeting from GCP-Inc ,
Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this
Kindly Revert back your updated profile to sa...@gcp-inc.com
*Position: Systems Engineer (monitoring tool project) for e.g. HP Openview,
Cisco works, Spectrum and etc these all are monitoring tools.*
Duration:* 6+ month's contract *
Location:* Manhattan, NY*
*In person Interview required. *
*I need someone who should know how to do network management and to do
configration monitoring and monitoring application*
Citizen, GC and H1-B or any other visas are allowed.
*Duties and Responsibilities:*
- Identify and analyze existing current network monitoring systems
utilized by the various locations of client's Data Centers
- Recommend standard configurations, develop automated monitoring and
analysis tools, maintain and administer the monitoring tool system for the
duration of the project.
- Recommend network enhancements, including the identification, testing
and integration of new technologies for the monitoring tool systems.
- Liaise between Internal departments and Services staff regarding
monitoring system activities.
- Assist in developing detailed documentation of the monitoring
- Review and evaluate ongoing operational procedures and recommend
enhanced monitoring operations when required.
- Develop procedures and guidelines for installing, integrating,
relocating and removing monitoring equipment.
- Provide updates on workload and project status.
- Support other systems as required by the service.
- Perform other, related, duties as required.
- University degree in computer or information science, mathematics or
- Five (5) years or more of experience in the evaluation, implementation,
administration and/or maintenance of enterprise level systems.
- Strong experience with the following systems, languages, tools or
procedures: Windows 2000 or newer, Linux (RedHat and SuSE), Solaris 8 or
newer, and Microsoft SQL Server (2000 or newer)
- An understanding of designing or implementing enterprise based systems
in a three-tier model. Database concepts are also desired.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Excellent knowledge of English.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :sa...@gcp-inc.com
Chat ID : sandy.g...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at