Reply to vi...@ambrosiainfotech.com
*Looking for a *Java/J2EE Developer with heavy experience in Enterprise
Application Integration (EAI) WebSphere and WebMethods integration skills
are strongly preferred.
*Location: Phoenix, AZ*
*Duration: 9 Months*
*Bill-Rate: $45/hr inc. all on C2C
*Title: Java Developer
· Develops & implements moderately complex to complex internet and intranet
applications on one or more platforms; Makes changes, fixes, or enhancements
· Uses knowledge of EAI frameworks and web technologies to lead projects
resulting in functional enhancements of web-service applications; Creates
and utilizes playbooks, guidelines, templates and other technical
· Coordinates with systems partners outside the group to finalize designs
and confirm the interpretation of requirements.
· Strong experience with core java skill sets involving frameworks and the
ability to conceptualize and implement cross tier components;
· WebSphere Process Server or WebMethods Integration skills preferred, but
will not exclude candidates with other EAI experience (TIBCO, etc..).
· BPEL flow design experience using WID(Websphere)
· Candidate must have a solid understanding of the core components of a
framework and the life cycle of core components combined with an
understanding of the underlying architecture of the framework.
· Extensive experience in utilizing IDE tools such as Eclipse.
· Experience & understanding of application servers – specifically WebSphere
· Requires moderate UNIX scripting experience & proficiency.
· More experienced resources/levels may provide training and mentoring to
less experienced developers or a small work team for a specific piece of
*Middleware/Business Tier (EJB, Spring):*
· 3-5 years Websphere Integration Developer (WID) or WebMethods Integration
· Experience and ability to demonstrate understanding with the various
aspects like transaction management, security and etc
· Knowledge & experience with configuring the framework within the
· Working knowledge of XML, XSLT, XSD, BPEL
· Experience with web services and fundamental understanding of SOA
*Persistence(Hibernate, JDBC, JDO):*
· Experience with Hibernate Object relational mapping files; Able to
implement any entity / database relationships in hibernate mapping files.
Must know how the hibernate session works and transaction is handled.
· Oracle experience - Must have some SQL ability. Should be able to
understand queries that are fired from application. Need not be an expert.
· Experience with Tibco Business Studio for business process modeling.
· Experience with Payments processing (Domestic or International payment
· Experience with prototyping.
*NOTE:* Preferred mode of communication is by EMAIL. Please do not call; we
will get back to you if your Consultant's profile is short listed for
screening. Because of the volume of resumes we are receiving and the time
constraint, please make sure to put the Rate and Contact details of the
*Warm Regards** *
*Vikas Aryan** *
*Ambrosia Infotech Ltd - 3086 "Synerging Minds"*
*Route 27, Suite No: 9,*
*Kendall Park**, New Jersey 08824*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at