Hi – Any interest in given position? If yes, then please reach undersign OR
respond to this email with your resume and best time & number to reach you.
Title: Sr. ETL (Informatica Developer)
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6+ Months
Interview: Phone then Face-To-Face
*Note: Please show the requirement to the candidate first, Before sending
the resume across, Please send all the details at one go (Saves time)*
Technical Skills: *Data Warehousing*: Informatica
PowerCenter 8.1.xx, 7.1(Source Analyzer, Data Warehousing Designer, Mapping
Designer, Mapplet, Transformations, Workflow Monitor, Worklets), Informatica
Powermart, Informatica PowerAnalyzer, , SQL* Plus, SQL*Loader; *Dimensional
Data Modeling*: Dimensional Data Modeling, Data Modeling, Star Schema
Modeling, FACT and Dimensions Tables, Physical and Logical Data Modeling,
SQL, PL/SQL, Databases Oracle 10g, 9i
This position is a Sr ETL Informatica Developer position. The intended to
help develop a CDX ODS, Warehouse/Datamart using ETL tools (Informatica
· Five (5+) years of strong experience in Data Warehousing and ETL
using Informatica PowerCenter 8.1.xx, 7.5 Informatica PowerMart, Warehouse
Designer, PowerConnect for Oracle, PowerPlug, Power Analyzer,.
· Three (3+) years of Relational/Dimensional Data Modeling
Experience using Data Model, Star Schema Modeling, FACT & Dimensions tables,
Physical & Logical Data modeling,
· Designed and Customized data models for Data warehouse supporting
data from multiple sources.
· Extensively worked with Informatica to load data from flat files,
Oracle, DB2, MS SQL server to target database.
· Worked on Informatica tools; Source Analyzer, Mapping Designer &
Mapplets, and Transformations.
· Developed various mappings by using reusable transformations.
Utilizing most of the transformations like Source Qualifier, Aggregator,
Filter, Expression, Unconnected and connected Lookups, and Update Strategy.
· Improved the mapping performance using SQL
· Used PL/SQL to write stored procedures to increase the
· Created Shared Mapplets and used them in different mappings.
· Write SQL, PL/SQL codes, stored procedures and packages, when
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at