Reply to vi...@ambrosiainfotech.com

*LOCALS ONLY PLEASE*...

*Location: **Minnetonka**, MN*.

*Bill-**Rate is $**4**5/hr*

*Duration: **3 month contract*.

We are looking for *a Senior IBM Developer / Architect, with 10 plus years
of experience*. We would like this individual to be able to get up to speed
in a relatively quick manner. We have a major project we need to have done
in the next 3 months. A general description of this role is: This role would
be for a Sr Application Developer. It will be responsible for maintaining
programs that maintain Government HealthCare business. These programs
include membership processing, claim processing and a variety of data
extracts that feed support systems. This position would involve working
closely with other developers, business analysts, quality control analysts
and a variety of business staff. You would be responsible for analyzing
business requirements and working with support staff to understand them,
creating Technical Specifications for changes, developing changes,
performing system testing on changes and perform any setup related to the
changes. Development standards are followed throughout our development
life-cycle. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience and
knowledge with: *IBM Mainframe environment, Endeavor, JCL, COBOL, DB2, DB2
SQL query language, IBM Mainframe utilities*, etc. Knowledge of the
Healthcare industry would be beneficial, but is not required

* *

* *

*Warm Regards** *

*Vikas Aryan** *

*Ambrosia Infotech Ltd - 3086 "Synerging Minds"*

*Route 27, Suite No: 9,*

*Kendall Park, New Jersey 08824*

*609.662.1279 *211|| F: 609 228 4646*
*vi...@ambrosiainfotech.com*