Hi Partners,

This is VARMA from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

Please send the Resumes to : *va...@openboxsolutions.com*

*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.*

*Requirement Details:*

* Position: HP OpenView Administrator*

*Location: DC*

*Duration: 6+Months*

 *F2F Required*

Our client is looking for candidates withe the following expertise:

--Should be able to evaluate and implement complex solutions utilizing a
high level of expertise with HP OpenView NNM.
--Should be able to initiate and manage HP OpenView monitoring applications
for Windows Sun Cisco and EMC SAN platforms.
-- Extensive experience with knowledge of: HP OpenView, HP OVU, HP OVW, HP
NNM, HP OVIS, HP OVPI. Certification would be a great plus.
--Five to seven or more years of experience in: systems engineering,
software engineering, or operating systems programming OR
--Experience working with computer hardware, operating systems and software,
and desktop applications

*Key skills Required:*
1) HP OpenView Expert Required
2) XML Intermediate Desired
3) Unix Shell Scripting Intermediate Desired
4) Sun hardware and software. Sun OS 8 and 10

*"Your quick response will be highly appreciated."*

With Regards:

*V A R M A*
2890 Carpenter Road,
Suite# 2000
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Ph: 734-418-2231
Fax: 734-975-9380

For Better Resources join in this Group: