--
*Hi Associates,

Greeting from GCP-Inc ,

Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this
position.

Kindly Revert back your updated profile to sa...@gcp-inc.com*

Need : GTK+/Clutter.

 Location : MA

Phone then face to face

3-6 months contract

They should know GTK+/Clutter

Seeking a highly skilled technical engineer with expertise and experience
working on Linux/Unix user interfaces using GTK+, QT, or other C/C++
toolkits, ideally experience with Clutter. We are looking for the beauty of
Flash interfaces but with a much smaller footprint.

You MUST have examples of "device" management user interfaces, not just
application user interfaces. Knowledge and experience with virtualization
software such as Parallels or VMware is a plus. All resumes should be
accompanied by screen shots of recent work.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandy
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :sa...@gcp-inc.com
Chat ID : sandy.g...@gmail.com
www.gcp-inc.com|