Please send profiles to 609-945-1186

Dear Partners,

We have below requirement with one of our clients. Please go through the job
description and let me know if you have any suitable profiles. Do send me
the contact details and rate/hr of your consultants ASAP.

*Teradata DBA*

*Location: Tennessee*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Rate: $35/hr*

* *

*Experience: 5-7 Years*

*Note:* Should have experience on Datawarehousing

·         Should have minimum 7 Years of IT Experience

·         Should have Excellent experience in Teradata DBA works with
minimum 2-3 years have worked on it

·         Should have good client interaction and communication skills

·         Responsibilities include.

·         Physical database design, construction, & implementation

·         Collaborative design & development with programmers and business

·         Performance monitoring & tuning

·         On-call support for production systems and jobstreams

·         Database backup (archive) & recovery

·         Business continuity planning

·         Capacity planning, monitoring, and upgrade implementation

·        Software upgrade planning and implementation

EZEN Computer Services Inc.,

609- 945- 1186|| Fax 609-452-5613||||||<>