This is *Satya *from SureIT Inc., We have an urgent position open for *Pega
CTI Architect **position at CA *.
Please find the specs below and please let me know if you have any
consultants for this position, if yes please ensure to reply with Full
Name, Updated resume and Contact details.
Reply to sa...@sureitinc.com or satya.sur...@gmail.com
Position: **Pega CTI Architect/Developer**
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Los Angles, CA
IT Staffing-Staff Augmentation
Developer - Client Server - Sr
**Pega CTI Architect/Developer**
* Development activities such as applications configuration and coding to
meet client/user specifications, conducting non-routine maintenance
activities and guiding lower-level teammates.
* Design and develop complex CRM application interfaces with Mainframe, web
and client server based legacy systems.
* Analyze current work flow and recommend optimization as we build new
application / releases to cater to MSCC business users
* Work closely with business partners to understand their changing needs and
make appropriate recommendations to project scope and approach
* Establish work breakdown structure and work plan related to development
activities and manage day-to-day activities involving development team per
the established work plan
* Communicate project status effectively on a periodic basis.
* Identify and manage risks and issues, including the development and
implementation of appropriate mitigation actions.
* Use business and technical knowledge to conduct highest level analyses
regarding program/application/system and making strategic recommendations to
* Estimate project requirements internally and externally (internal
staffing, client and vendor resources, etc.)
* Troubleshoot technical problems and conduct analyses for efficient
program/ application solutions which support client business processes and
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* 4 - 6 years experience in the design and development of complex
applications. (Preferably in the Contact Centers)
* Advanced knowledge (broad expertise or unique knowledge) of policies,
practices and systems
* Preferred knowledge of Kaiser?s business across all infrastructure areas
* Strong understanding of Software Development Lifecycles
* Strong written, oral communication, analytical, organizational and
* Must have a positive attitude and the ability to work and communicate with
clients, other IT staff, vendors, external partners, System Integrators etc.
* Ability to maintain standards, prioritize project work to meet customer?s
* Experience in implementing CRM, BPM and other Contact Center application
systems (i.e. Pegasystems, Chordiant).
* Ability to perform software design and development experience to include
RAD, RUP, CVM framework.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with limited
* Experience in the Healthcare industry/domain.
* Familiarity with Mainframe, UNIX and Windows systems architecture.
* Experience with Databases: Oracle, DB2, Application and Web Server
* Familiarity with any Kaiser applications is beneficial.
* Must have experience in designing/developing SOAP based web services,
amber point proxy configuration, J2EE architecture, JSP, Java Script, .NET
* Experience with ETL processes and working with Data ware house OLAP
application such as Merced or Business objects is desired.
* Proficient with Oracle PL/SQL development and Unix shell scripting.
* Experience with Pega PRPC/CPM tool
* Experiance with Pega Call Server and CTI Integration
Knowledge of telecommunications network infrastructure including trunking,
T1, VoIP and other advance network services.
Working knowledge of ACD (Nortel) programming, ACD report development, ACD
configuration, Nortel Meridian / MAX and Pega (CRM) call server
Knowledge and experience with integration of IVR and WEB technologies with
Contact Center Technologies, such as Intervoice IVRs, Nice call recording,
Experience with Desktop CTI Software Solutions including application design,
configuration and data modeling, with Genesys API focus.
At least 4 years experience in Nortel Switch Network and Genesys CTI suites
**Interviews will be phone and possibly face to face.**
*** **Sure IT Solutions Inc.***
*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*
*Tel: (602)-334-4209 Fax: (866) 322-0121*
Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com
gTalk:satya.sur...@gmail.com <gtalk%3asatya.sur...@gmail.com> | YIM:
Visit our Blog for requirements - http://sureit.blogspot.com/
*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring's have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.
Please send only those candidates who have all the must have experiences and
can provide verifiable references from last 1-2 years of projects done in
*Please respond with only your pre-existing W2/H1 employees. We reserve the
right to work directly with all others.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at