Please reply to : h...@sriveninfosys.com
Need Local to NYC and rate:  $33/Hr on C2C

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        : Java Programmer ( UNIX, Linux or
Solaris, Sybase or MySQL.)

Location                               :  NYC (Need Local to NY)

Duration                                :  2-3 months

Rate                                       :  $33/Hr on C2C

The company is located in NYC but this opportunity will work from home.  The
candidate will probably need to come into the NYC office once in a while for
meetings but for the most part this opportunity will work from home.

It is imperative that the candidate's communication skills are super!!

There will be a face to face interview so we will need local candidates!!

Here are the details:

·       40+ hours per week, 2 to 3 month assignment

·       No more than 3 to 5 years experience

·       Pay Rate = $35.00 per hour (I know it is a low rate, but they really
want a Junior java person)

·       Again this person will be working from home and is the only person on
the team.

·       Experience particularly on the DB side - In general, web developers
will not excel in this environment as it is much more free-form and there is a
very different workflow for the application than in your typical web
development framework.

·       Unix, Linux or Solaris experience is important.

·       Ideally they would like candidates to have JDBC experience with Oracle,
 however they can relax that constraint since Java should abstract most of the
details of the database anyway - so as long as someone has experience in Sybase
or MySQL.

Thanks & Regards,

Hari
Technical Recruiter,