Dear Partners,

Please do let me know the availability of your consultants for my direct
client HOT REQ.

If so, please do reply to p...@xyant.com premc...@gmail.com

* *

*Xyant Technology is looking for *

Title:* **SAP ABAP with ECC** *

Location: *Bentonville, AR*

Duration: *6+ month contract*

Rate: *DOE.      *

People with experience on Project Systems (PS) –Purchasing, Real Estate and
FIXED Assets.

Should have experience working on ECC 6.0 Version

They will need to be TECHNICAL and familiar with setting up configurations
around SAP.

* *

*Experience: Min 12+ yrs*

Thanks n Regards

Prem

Xyant Technology, Inc.

405-213-0008 [Direct Line]

405-447-8394 (fax)

www.xyant.com<https://exg3.exghost.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://exg3.exghost.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://exg3.exghost.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://exg3.exghost.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://exg3.exghost.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.xyant.com/>