Dear Associates,

Please find the gist of our available consultants.

* *

*Devi*

*Contact - 973-668- 3161*

*Sr. Mainframe Developer *

*Skills:* COBOL, JCL, CICS, VSAM, DB2, SQL, SAS, Easytrieve, XML, MQ Series,
SPUFI, QMF, Endeavor, Panvalet, VIA/Smartest, Expeditor,  CA-Intertest,
DFSort, File aid, Changeman, PANVALET, PLATINUM, FILEAID, MQ Series, FTP,
ABEND-AID, CA7, TSO/ISPF, TELON, INSYSNC.

*Srinivas*

*Contact - 937-272-0097*

*Sr. Oracle Developer*

*Skills:* Oracle 9i/10g, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, SQL Loader, Toad, Forms & Reports
9i, Unix, Perl, Shell scripting, Sablime, Action scripting,VisualSource
Safe, Performance Tuning, Backup and Recovery, HTML, Java Script, C, C++,
ProC

*Ramesh*

*Contact – 609 632 0118*

*Sr. SAP BW/BI Consultant *

*Skills:* SAP BW, BI, ECC5.0, NW 2004s,BI 7.0, FI, CO, AP, AR, SD, ABAP/4
and Oracle 10.x, BEx Analyzer, NetWeaver Developer Studio (NWDS), MM
Analysis Process Designer (APD), BI Java SDK, Enterprise Portal 7.0 and DB2
8.x, UNIX (AIX/Sun Solaris 2.7), Windows XP/NT, DB2 8.x, Oracle 8i/8.0/7.x

*Chandra*

*Contact – 609 632 0118*

*Sr. SAP BW/BI Consultant *

*Skills:* SAP BW/BI 3.5/7.0, SAP R/3 4.7, ABAP/4, ALE/IDOC and RFC, SAP FI,
LO-Cockpit, PP, MM, SD, CO-PA, Windows 2000/NT, performance tuning, ALE,
EDI, IDOC, IDOC Extension, Logical System, RFC.  VISION, Erwin, Visual
Composer, Mercury Quality Center, BAPI, IDoc's, User Exits, Oracle
8i/8.0/7.x7.x, SQL 2000/7.0/6.5.

 If you are interested, kindly call me or send me an email for resumes and
corp to corp hourly / daily billing rates.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Ananda Kumar,

Direct: 609 632 0118 Office : 609 632 0346 & 609 632 0210

E-Mail: anand.ku...@lorventech.com

Lorven Technologies Inc,

101, Morgan Lane, Suite#209

Plainsboro, NJ - 08536.

Web: www.lorventech.com

Incase not reachable call Sentil at 609-218-8523 (or) sen...@lorventech.com

mailing list reply with "REMOVE" in the subject heading and your email
address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be
removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at the numbers given
above.