Come on, what are you waiting for? Come Join YouMint and send free sms to
anyone in India!

Use this link to join so you'll be set up as my friend:

This site is great, it's free, we will also get paid for incoming sms and
emails. Over 20 Lakh indians have joined and I was invited too! YouMint is
an award winning service where members have already generated over Rs 50
Lakhs in earnings! It could pay our mobile bills:-)

Let me know once you've set up your profile. Can't wait to check it out!

Have a great day.