Hello Associates,

Princeton, NJ.

This is a 6 month assignment.

Rate is up to $50 per Hour MAX

*****Must have AWSTATS & WEBALIZER Experience**** *

* *

Must have more than 7 years experience.

Technical skills required:

* Experience in deployment, management and troubleshooting of
*ASP.NETapplications running on IIS6

* Familiarity with programming concepts and practices

* Knowledge of *C#, VB.NET, *Javascript*, *and* CSS*

* Deployment and replication of Code using Microsoft Application Center

* Log mining techniques such as *awstats and webalizer*

* Scripting using *VB/Batch* in MS for scheduling batch jobs

* Version control systems: *Subversion / CVS / Team foundation / VSS.*

* Ability to debug ASP.NET errors and log files

* Knowledge of Microsoft SQL

* Experience/knowledge of *Web cross-platform (PC/Mac; IE/FireFox/Safari)
development*/compatibility issues is plus.

Thanks & Regards,
Fazal Mahmood I Technical Recruiter
Kolansoft, INC
(: 201-484-0340

Fax 7:201-656-6696

*: fa...@kolansoftinc.com

Yahoo IMJ: fazal_kolansoft

Website: http://www.kolansoft.net

If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to
you. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.