Please send profiles to *609-945-1186/ 609-945-7416*

Dear Partners,

We have below requirement with one of our clients. Please go through the job
description and let me know if you have any suitable profiles. Do send me
the contact details and rate/hr of your consultants ASAP.

*Hyperion Admin*

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Duration: 4 months*

*Skills: *

·         5 + years of experience

·         Experience with installation, setup and support of Hyperion
product suite including: *HFM, *Hyperion Planning, Essbase, Shared Services.

·         Ability to handle administration of the system and manage issues.

·         Preferably version 9.3.1

·         Techno functional

EZEN Computer Services Inc.,

609- 945- 1186|| Fax 609-452-5613||||||<>