We have an urgent requirement for Oracle Developer in Bellevue, WA. Please
respond if you are interested and available for the project:

*Oracle Developer With .Net*

*Duration:* 3 months contract to hire

*Location:* Bellevue, WA

*Pos.* Category: Information Technology - Programming

**Due to the nature of job client is seeking only GC, EAD or Citizens**

Responsibilities encompass a development role regarding the support and
enhancement of existing insurance applications.

5 - 7 years Oracle development (PL/SQL packages, procedures, functions,
Oracle Forms, Reports,)

3 - 5 years of object-oriented design and development of n-tier applications
in .NET framework and Microsoft technologies, namely C#,  ASP.Net, Spring,
nHibernate, Cruise Control, Subversion, CodeSmith code generator, Telerik
controls, SQL Server 2005, Transact SQL, Microsoft Report Viewer control,
AJAX, WSE 2 for web services, .Net Reflection and .Net Templates.

Knowledge of Software Architecture, Design Patterns, and Middleware.

Understanding of Web Service concepts, WSDL, XSD, XML.

3+ years as technical lead for design and development.

Working knowledge of SOA.

Experience with JAVA/J2EE technologies

Knowledge of Perl

Experience with Open Source applications, frameworks, and tools (Linux,
Apache, Tomcat,

Data Modeling

Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.

Ability to work effectively with associates at all levels within the

Demonstrated ability to establish priorities, organize and plan work to
satisfy established timeframes.

Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.

Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.

*Job Responsibilities:*

Design, develop and deploy application enhancements.

Work closely with Business Analysts and end users to gather requirements,
recommend solutions and implement them by applying the appropriate

Clear and effective communication of technical details to both IT and non-IT

Performs Code reviews.

Implements development best practices.

Ensures development processes are followed.

Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems (or related
field) or equivalent work experience.

Please send the following details if interested for the project:

Updated Resume:

Home No:

Cell no:

Email Address:

Work Authorization:

Will you relocate or travel?

Current Project status:

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Vikas Jain| Bitsoft International Inc. | 630-566-9369**|**
**vi...@bitsft.com**|** **www.bitsft.com**|** **www.skillgalaxy.com**| *

P* **Save trees. Print Only When Necessary*

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with: REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will
be removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused
to you.**