Please send resumes to vinc...@datagrp.com

UNIX SECURITY ADMINISTRATOR

LOCATION: McLEAN, VA

BILL RATE: $35/HR (BEST)

DURATION: 3 MONTHS

Job Description:

Looking for a Security Admin for a contract position in Mclean Virginia.

Looking for resources with strong Unix shell scripting expertise which can be
leveraged across all AIX, Solaris, and Linux servers, as well as SQL scripting.

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 244