*Please send me profiles to n...@e-zencomp.com  609-945-2911.*

* Dear Partners,*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

*MS Project server Administrator*

*Location: Denver, CO*

*Duration: 6 months*

·        Responsible for integrating and maintaining multiple MS project
sources in to the server and day to day maintenance of server.

·        You should have telecom exposure enough to understand project data
and tracking information so as to help integrate the information in to
Server.

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager