CONTACT INFORMATION:

EMAIL ADDRESS:

JOB ORDER:

(JB) Position: C# .Net Developer

Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Est. Term: 6 months

Est. Start Date: 3/9/09

Bill Rate: $38/hour

*** phone and in-person interview required ***

*** local or regional candidates preferred ***

Key Skills:

C# .Net Developer positions available and anyone with search engine
experience (Google, etc.), MSSQL, Visual SourceSafe

Developer with a minimum of 5 years of experience in web and/or middle-tier
development, object-oriented programming and relational databases. You'll be
working on many aspects of our software applications including our ASP.NET,
ASP Classic & (possibly) ColdFusion websites with MS SQL Server back-ends.

You will be responsible for building new features, enhancing existing
features, and helping to troubleshoot bugs.

We expect the incumbent to experiment with new tools and recommend adoption
of useful tools into our standard environment. Just a few examples include
potential use of JetBrains ReSharper, CruiseControl.NET, NUnit and FXCop.

REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS

*     Knowledge of Building n-Tiered web-based applications and web

services

*     Object-oriented programming fundamentals

*     Relational Database design/implementation fundamentals

*     C# and/or VB.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET 2.0

*     HTML/CSS/Javascript

*     Solid MSSQL programming skills (sprocs, udfs, triggers, indexes,

constraints, etc.)

*     XML/XSD/XSLT

*     Experience with version control systems (Visual SourceSafe)

*     Experience with common OO design patterns

*     Test-driven development and NUnit

*     Some experience with automated build processes and

configurations

--
Alex Berg
Regional Manager

Disclaimer: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, employee, or agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this communication is
Strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
Please notify us immediately by e-mail at i...@ngsiusa.net