Dear Associates,

Please find attached Hotlist of consultants, who are currently available,
and looking out for projects.

I would appreciate if you could see whether anyone of these resources fits
into, any of your current client requirements

Kindly Email me at  or you can call me at 703-774-3306 for
more information.

*Primary Skills*

*Total Exp*

*Current Location*

SAP Project Manager

18+ yrs

Java Developer / Technical Lead

8+ yrs

Only NC

Lead QA Analyst

7+ yrs

 I would highly appreciate if you can *add me* to your
mailing list and keep me posted with your requirements.

Thanks and Regards,

Lina| Resource Manager|

EcomNets - An ISO 9001:2000 Company |

107 Carpenter Drive | Suite 200 |

Sterling, VA 20164 |

2006 WBJ Top 25 IT Employers | 2005 Deloitte Virginia Fast 50 Company |

2005 Deloitte North America Fast 500 Company P 703.774.3306 | F 877.279.6163 <>