Hello Associates,

*Duration: 6 Months***

*Location: East wick, PA (Near Philadelphia, PA)***

* Financial & ETF   (Exchange Traded Funds) is a MUST*
*http://etf.com/*<http://etf.com/>

*REK 1: .NET DEVELOPER*

   - 5+ Years *ASP.Net, C#, .Net FrameWork; rapid prototyping, heavy SQL
   programming experience, component development, *
   - Experience building moderate to complex transaction processes.
   - .NET program skills, *SQL, DB* programming
   - *ASP.Net, C#, .Net FrameWork; SQL development *experience, component
   usage, experience building moderate to complex transaction processes, test
   script development
   - *ETF knowledge*, *SWIFT* knowledge
   - *Financial Industry* knowledge
   - Defect tracking, use of Mercury testing tools a big PLUS
   - MUST have Excellent Oral and Written communication skills

*REK 2: Data Modeler*

   - 5-10 years *Modeler, SQL, DB skills, architect*
   - Experience with relational database design, data normalization, and SQL
   programming in a *SQL Server environment ( SQL Server 2000 and 2005). *
   - Experience with development of *datamarts* and web based applications
   transaction applications.
   - *Strong SQL, DDL *
   - Experience with relational database design, data normalization, and *SQL
   programming in a SQL Server environment ( SQL Server 2000 and 2005)*.
   Experience with development of datamarts and web based applications
   transaction applications.
   - *ETF knowledge, file I/O, BCP or DTS *
   - *Financial Industry* knowledge
   - MUST have Excellent Oral and Written communication skills

Fazal Mahmood I Technical Recruiter
Kolansoft, INC
(: 201-484-0340

Fax 7:201-656-6696

*: fa...@kolansoftinc.com

Yahoo IMJ: fazal_kolansoft

Website: http://www.kolansoft.net

If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to
you. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.