Hello Associates,

Need a tester for a client in Palo Alto, CA

This is a 3 month contract, with extensions, options to convert perm

Client is located in downtown Palo Alto, about a 5 minute walk from a
CalTrain station.

* *

**** They need to be green cards****

   - 2+ years experience testing *real-world web applications (think big web
   - Must have prior experience writing, maintaining, and running manual
   test plans
   - Receiving, analyzing, and responding to a variety of customer bug
   - Familiarity with *databases/SQL in the context* of test execution and
   diagnostics is preferred

Working knowledge of at least one *scripting/programming language* is a plus
(they will look for this candidate to move into white box testing eventually

Thanks & Regards,
Fazal Mahmood I Technical Recruiter
Kolansoft, INC
(: 201-484-0340

Fax 7:201-656-6696

*: fa...@kolansoftinc.com

Yahoo IMJ: fazal_kolansoft

Website: http://www.kolansoft.net

If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to
you. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.