Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles Only
*Send Profiles to: **...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>

*Position : Peoplesoft CRM 8.9 technical Consultant *

Location : Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin

Start 3/16ish till 12/1/09

Rate open

*Out of Area is fine.. phone interview perhaps in person after that.*

Large and complex Debit Management project including making significant
changes to our customized version of PeopleSoft CRM system.

Must have strong PeopleSoft version 8.9 (CRM) and PeopleTools version
8.46.xx skills.  Work is 20% design and 80% coding and testing.  It's
important that candidates have a thorough understanding of the standard
PeopleSoft CRM application to serve as a knowledge foundation for our
version, which is highly customized.  Client owns and modifies the source

*Thanks & Regards*

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*17197 N .Laurel Park Drive | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*

*Phone : 734-591-3562 EXT 214 | Fax: 734-418-2603  *

*www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http://www.aim-cc.com/>* | **
n...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* |
* | **raju.r...@gmail.com* <raju.r...@gmail.com>