Hello,

Greeting’s

This is *Satya *from SureIT Inc., We have an urgent position open for *Project
Manager  **position at NY *.

Please find the specs below and please let me know if you have any
consultants  for this  position, if yes please ensure to reply with Full
Name, Updated resume and Contact details.

All the skill sets are very mandatory.

*Title: PROJECT MANAGER*

*Duration:  6 MONTHS*

*Job Type: Contract*

*Location: Valhalla, New York*

*Interview Type: face to Face required after Initial phone screening*

Reply to sa...@sureitinc.com or satya.sur...@gmail.com

*Engagement Start Date: 02-MAR-2009*

*Engagement End Date: 02-SEP-2009*

* *

*Job Description:*

Critical role to manage the legacy Remediation’s (application
enhancements),Interfaces and Conversions for the Customer Connect Project.
Customer Connect is a$7MM capital project to create one PCNA Customer abd
Bottler Master File. today data is currently maintained in multiple IT
functions is critical to ensure the remediation’s, data conversions and
interfaces are developed according to business and project requirement.

*Key Responsibilities*

Build project plan, track and monitor progress for Customer Connect
Remediations, Interfaces and Conversions.

Coordinate updates and changes with multiple legacy teams including PCNA
Bottler and PCNA Foodservice.

Ensure updates to PLM Tools including Star Team, TART and Caliber completed.

Regularly monitor and track issues risk and change request i n Star Team.

Consolidate information and research issue and risks; escalate issues and
risks to managers. Take Ownerships of meetings, notes and Documentations

Complete required Methodology artifacts related to the overall integration
project.

Partner with PMO to ensure quality and compliance on all deliverables.

Coordinate all testing activities and develop test plan and strategy to
ensure quality.

* *

*Required Qualifications*

Bachelors degree in IS or similar major, PMP certification is preferred. 8+
years experience delivering IT solutions.

8years/ 3-4 years exp. managing large, highly integrated technical projects.

Experience managing a min of 5 resources.

Estimate project resources and costs.

Budget management is preferred and experience working with external vendor's
onsite and off-shore,

Strong collaboration, communication and written skills to a variety of
audience levels.

High Level of professional maturity; ability to anticipate obstacles and
create plans to avoid or overcome them quickly and strong influence
management and negotiation skills. Strong leadership integrity and rive for
results and ability to coach, mentor and lead team members.

* *

*Best Regards*

* *

*Satya Dowluri*

*** **Sure IT Solutions Inc.***

*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Tel: (602)-334-4209 Fax: (866) 322-0121*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

gTalk:satya.sur...@gmail.com <gtalk%3asatya.sur...@gmail.com> | YIM:
satya.sureit**

*http:/www.sureitinc.com*

* *

Visit our Blog for requirements - http://sureit.blogspot.com/

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring’s have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.

Please send only those candidates who have all the must have experiences and
can provide verifiable references from last 1-2 years of projects done in
US. *

*Please respond with only your pre-existing W2/H1 employees. We reserve the
right to work directly with all others.*