Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position Title: SAP Tester

12+ months

Houston, TX

Position Highlights:

Assists Testing Manager with strategy, assessments and plans, including use of
third party vendor services and if selected, will provide oversight and focal

- Assists Testing Manager with using best practices from the Testing CoE, and
the possibility of re-creating the Testing CoE.

- Provides direction and support for test team Tracking, reporting of testing
progress, defects, risks and issues.

- Integration of test tools, providing expertise to Testing Coordinators on

- Interfaces with vendors.

- Ensures that the test coordinators have consistently applied best practices
(e.g., business processes are defined at a step level).

- Assist in identifying system requirements.

- Ensures proper installation and configuration of tools Point of contact when
Testing Manager is not available Participate in definition and development of
test plans, test cases.

- Reviews team results for quality assurance.

- Possibility of having a small team of analysts depending upon workload and
use of third party vendor support.

Required Skills:

Ø      SAP ERP:  Expert, Required

Ø      HP Test Director/Quality Center:  Expert, Required

Ø      HP LoadRunner:  Expert, Required

Ø      SAP TAO:  Intermediate, Desired

Ø      APPLICATION DESIGN:  Intermediate, Required

Ø      APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT:  Intermediate, Required

Ø      APPLICATION IMPLEMENTATION:  Intermediate, Required

Ø      COMMUNICATION SKILLS:  Intermediate, Required

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.