*Please reply with your requirements only at *su...@swarkysolutions.com
We have* *an excellent *Sr. Microsoft Certified C# ASP.NET/ Sharepoint/
Biztalk Developer *with *9.0+* years of experience in IT. He is ready for a
new project on contract basis only. He is willing to relocate anywhere in
*Rate**: $OPEN, Available: Immediately *
*Relocation: Open Current Location: TX*
*Sr. Microsoft Certified C# ASP.NET/ Sharepoint/ Biztalk Developer (Total
Exp: 9+ Yrs)*
ü *Microsoft Certified Application Developer in .Net using C#. *
ü *Microsoft Certified SQL-Server Professional***
- More than 9 years of IT industry experience including over 4 and half
years of USA client side experience in designing and developing end-to-end
- Designed and developed medium-to large-scale client-server/distributed
software and desktop solutions using various technologies: C#, VB.Net, ASP.
Net, ADO. Net, Share Point (MOSS), AJAX, Windows Workflow (WWF), XML, COM,
BIZTALK Rule Engine, Win32 API, Visual Basic,. ASP, Remoting,.Net Web
services, SAP Web services, PI Real time System Interfaces, Broad vision
4.1,Weblogic 6.1,Windows Services, DTS (Distributed Transaction Services),
Sql Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server 7/2000, Oracle on Windows
NT/95/98/2000/XP, Oracle D2K.
· Oversaw and implemented the design, development, deployment and
maintenance in all tiers of a master data and Biztalk interface management
dashboard web application that enabled users to monitor health and activity
as well as maintain master data and user information for the
OlefinsOptimization Integration solution.
· Spearheaded in the design and development of prototype and actual
Biztalk interfaces which includes but not limited to custom pipelines, maps,
schemas, orchestrations, etc. that proved the technology's feasibility to
integrate various Aspentech applications with a highly customized BW
solution developed for Lyondell's olefins business.
- Extensive experience in SQL Server 7 and 2000 implementation.
Experience in design development, testing, debugging and quality assurance
strategies in accordance with the software development methodology.
- Solid experience in writing stored procedure, Triggers, Function in SQL
Server 2K, 7 and Oracle.
- Experienced in Design and Architecture of n-tier systems.
- Experienced in designing and developing multi-threaded object-oriented
Windows application software in C#, VB .Net and COM, including Graphical
User Interface (GUI) development.
- Experienced in designing and developing the Standard and COM based
Dynamic Link Library (DLL).
- Experience in Multithreaded and socket programming.
- Extensive experience in developing report using Crystal Reports and Sql
Server reporting Services.
- Extensive experience in Design using UML 2.0 and Design Patterns.
- Solid experience in the entire software project cycle including
requirements gathering, design, document, development, testing, debugging,
release, and technical support.
- Self-motivated, creative team player with effective communication and
Windows-NT, Windows-3.1/95/98/2000, UNIX, DOS
ASP. Net, ASP, Broadvision, HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, SOAP, Web Services
Microsoft Front Page (97/98), Macromedia Dreamweaver, SAP web services, MOSS
(Share Point 2007)
Sql Server 2000/7.0,Oracle8, MS-Access 97/2000
Winforms (C#) and VB.Net,MS Visual Basic 4.0/5.0/6.0,Oracle Forms 4.5 ( D2K)
ADO.NET, COM, UML/XDE, MTS
.Net remoting , .Net windows services , MSI programming , Third Party User
controls , .Net Application blocks , .Net Webservices , Security ,
Design Patterns, Microsoft Patterns , Scrum , Agile Methodology
Sql Server Reporting , Crystal Reports
Client Side Programming
CSS,HTML, Java Script, AJAX
Third Part Controls
Infragestics , Dundas
Third Party Tools
TOAD, Red Gate
VSS 6.0,TFS (Team foundation Server)
*I would appreciate if you could add *su...@swarkysolutions.com *to your
mailing list and send me your requirements.*
*Please Feel Free To Contact Me For Further Assistance..........*
Thanks & Regards,
Tel: - 763-269-3187
Email ID: - su...@swarkysolutions.com
Yahoo IM:- ITreqsResumes
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at