Please reply to : h...@sriveninfosys.com

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  J2EE Developer (Need of GC's or
US Citizens)

Location                               :  South Florida (Locals Preferable)

Duration                                :  6 months

Rate                                       :  $47/HR on C2C

Interview                               :  PS, F2F

We have an immediate need for a J2EE Developer.  Please note that the
clientwill not accept a candidate  that is on an H1.

 Job Description: Qualified candidate will be responsible for the Creation
ofdesign specifications and models, will development of J2EE based web
applications, will be doing unit and integration testing and will beresponsible
for Investigation into and resolution of reported defects.

Required skills/competencies will be:

Software Skills:

HTML, XHTML, CSS, JavaScript, Ajax

Struts, JSP, Tiles, JSTL, JSF

JAVA, JDBC

T-SQL, MS-SQL Server

RAD6, WAS6, Eclipse

OOA, Design

CVS, ClearCase, Subversion

XML, XSTL

ANT, Maven

Junit/Jtest J2EE

- EJB

- JMS

- JNDI

- JAAS

Webservices - JAXB, JAX RPC

Design Patterns

Technical Skills:Analytical Skills, Data structures Algorithms, SDLC

Knowledge Standards(Web, coding, design)

Modelling Skills: UML, RUP

Communication Skills: Excellent Communication (written/verbal)

Analysis/Design skills(Modeling Skills)

Team Skills: Work well in a team environment, Mentor / Guide others

Preferred Skills: SCJP, SCJD, SCJP, SCJD, SCWCD, SCBCD

Thanks & Regards,

Hari
Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229